Face masks are one of the most important part of our skin care regime. These face mask can be either purchased from the market or can be home-made. These face masks are a must if you want a smooth, supple and glowing skin.
Today we are sharing some basic guidelines that you all should know before using the face mask for the first time.
Image Credit: illuminatural6i
Face Mask Guidelines
- Face mask treatments vary from season to season. The face mask used in one season may not be appropriate for another season.
- If you are using a face mask for the first time that means if you are treating your skin for the first time then you may find some blemishes later in the week. This is an indication that the face mask treatment is working fine.
- Always apply a face mask in a clean and clear skin. Do not apply it on cuts or wounds. Face masks should be evenly applied all over the face, except the circular area around the eyes and lips.
- If you have oily skin then leave the face mask for full fifteen minutes before rinsing.
- In case you have dry, combination or sensitive skin then wash off the mask after ten minutes of application.
- Once you are familiar with you skin type then you can choose the face mask accordingly. The face mask can be of dairy products, vegetables or fruits etc.